Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Selena on Twitter - SOLO AGGIORNAMENTI

2 partecipanti

Pagina 3 di 3 Precedente  1, 2, 3

Andare in basso

Selena on Twitter - SOLO AGGIORNAMENTI - Pagina 3 Empty Re: Selena on Twitter - SOLO AGGIORNAMENTI

Messaggio  martylovejoe Gio Nov 05, 2009 4:28 pm

Promemoria primo messaggio :

5 Novembre
Running through the set..... Can't wait to party with you all in San Diego!!!!!!!!!! http://bit.ly/UZo8p
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Numero di messaggi : 221

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Selena on Twitter - SOLO AGGIORNAMENTI - Pagina 3 Empty Re: Selena on Twitter - SOLO AGGIORNAMENTI

Messaggio  martylovejoe Mer Gen 27, 2010 12:05 am

Laura our teacher took this picture while Jen and I were busy studying..... or should I say sleeping, LOL http://bit.ly/9lh9sx

26 Genn
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  martylovejoe Sab Gen 30, 2010 2:12 pm

@JoelMadden thank you! Hope to see yall soon!
28 Genn

I am up way too early this morning....... I am here at Kiis chatting it up with Ryan Seacrest. Morning everyone, have a good day.
28 Genn

Listen to Selena w/ Ryan Seacrest this AM on KIIS FM!!! http://bit.ly/9XLH55
29 Genn

Hey everyone—I promise promise promise my fan club is coming soon and to get it started were offering a limited number of pre sale tickets to some of the new shows that go on sale in 2010. The next one is tomorrow for my New York show on Feb. 11th at 6pm EST at the Gramercy. In order to purchase your pre sale tickets ...you will need to preorder a membership to the fan club. Go to the link below tomorrow at 3pm EST to purchase your tickets before they even go on sale to everyone else. Website and fanclub coming in mid February.
29 Genn

My Mom just told me that Naturally went gold yesterday!!!!! Thank you all so much for your support. I am so grateful for all of you
29 Genn

Tonight I'm a true girl.. Watching the Notebook by the fireplace.
29 Genn
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  martylovejoe Sab Gen 30, 2010 7:45 pm

Had a great night last night.. went through my first sketches of my clothing line! I can't wait for you guys to see it! Hope yall are doing well!
30 Genn
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

Pagina 3 di 3 Precedente  1, 2, 3

- Argomenti simili