Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Selena on Twitter - SOLO AGGIORNAMENTI

2 partecipanti

Pagina 2 di 3 Precedente  1, 2, 3  Successivo

Andare in basso

Selena on Twitter - SOLO AGGIORNAMENTI - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Selena on Twitter - SOLO AGGIORNAMENTI

Messaggio  martylovejoe Gio Nov 05, 2009 4:28 pm

Promemoria primo messaggio :

5 Novembre
Running through the set..... Can't wait to party with you all in San Diego!!!!!!!!!! http://bit.ly/UZo8p
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Numero di messaggi : 221

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Selena on Twitter - SOLO AGGIORNAMENTI - Pagina 2 Empty Re: Selena on Twitter - SOLO AGGIORNAMENTI

Messaggio  martylovejoe Sab Dic 26, 2009 10:11 pm

I just wanted everyone to know that www.officialselengomezonline .com is NOT my website. My website is www.selenagomez.com and will be up and running in early 2010. We have a lot of cool stuff we will be doing for you guys and a fan club is coming with it as well.
26 DIC
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  martylovejoe Mar Dic 29, 2009 12:07 pm

Hey Everyone-- Be sure to check me and The Scene on Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve December 31st on ABC!!!!!
29 DIC
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  martylovejoe Mar Dic 29, 2009 7:36 pm

My nana has never been to a spa in her life, today is her day to relax! She deserves it.
29 DIC
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  martylovejoe Sab Gen 02, 2010 5:54 pm

@justinbieber so ready!!
30 DIC

Just got my hair done for the first time in a year at Daireds in My hometown. Amazing.
30 DIC

If yall go ask for Jessica. Smile
30 DIC

My little cousin got sick at the mall. Had to rush out, now cooking her some soup. Feels like home now Smile
30 DIC

Quando, Quando, Quando -Michael Buble and Nelly Furtado
31 DIC
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  martylovejoe Sab Gen 02, 2010 5:55 pm

2010[u]

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!
1 GEN

Had so much fun with @justinbieber Thanks for letting me join you on stage J Smile Hope everyone had a wonderful New Years!
1 GEN
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  martylovejoe Dom Gen 03, 2010 8:11 pm

2010... The year of no fear.
3 GEN
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  martylovejoe Gio Gen 07, 2010 9:03 pm

Hey everyone--

Officially back to work, I feel so refreshed and ready for 2010. Lots of great things to come I am very excited. I am finally making it out to the East coast for a show and am in talks of a tour over the summer, crossing my fingers everything works out.

Philly goes on sale Saturday Jan. 9th @ 10am!!!!!
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  martylovejoe Sab Gen 09, 2010 7:06 pm

I know it is a little late but, what are your New Year's Resolutions?
8 Genn

Hey everyone-- My fan club is coming soon and to get it started were offering a limited number of VIP and pre sale...
8Genn

"You're the one that walked right though me now you're saying that you knew me, when I was invisible.."
8 Genn

Hey Everyone--
Pre Sale of the Philly show is now open!!!
http://tixx1.artistarena.com/selenagomez/
See you all on February 14th, can't wait!!!!
8 Genn
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  martylovejoe Lun Gen 11, 2010 1:52 pm

Hi Everyone-- So I got this gift for Christmas of questions that start up conversations and I thought I would share them with you randomly. So I will start today with the first posting...... Where would you go to school and what would you study if you could have a full scholarship anywhere?
10 Genn
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  martylovejoe Mar Gen 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Justin and I are heading to Texas for a show!!!!! Sunday march 21st in Houston Tickets go on sale January 16th go to www.rodeohouston.com for more info. See you all soon.
11 Genn

Morning-- Would you rather be the best player on a losing team or the worst player on a winning team? Why?
12 Genn
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  martylovejoe Mer Gen 13, 2010 2:00 pm

UNICEF has just announced an emergency alert for the people of Haiti who were hit by a 7.0 earthquake and a tsunami watch has been issued for Haiti , Cuba and the Dominican Republic. The first 48 hours are the most critical in saving lives please visit the link below to learn how you can help.
12 Genn
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  martylovejoe Mer Gen 13, 2010 9:19 pm

If you have already made a donation Thank You! If you have not please visit www.unicefusa.org to help the people who have been effected by the massive earthquake in Haiti.
13 Genn
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  martylovejoe Gio Gen 14, 2010 9:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-47DfNyyXVI
13 Genn

Morning Everyone-- Keep those in Haiti in thoughts and prayers. If you had a choice would you rather live by the beach/ocean or in the mountains? Why?
14 Genn
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  martylovejoe Ven Gen 15, 2010 2:33 pm

Thank you again for your support. I love you guys!
14 Genn
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  martylovejoe Dom Gen 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Hope everyone has a fun weekend. What one goal to do hope to accomplish this year?
16 Genn
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  martylovejoe Lun Gen 18, 2010 4:29 pm

If you would like to help assist UNICEF in their efforts with the children of Haiti please text UNICEF to 20222 to donate 10 dollars. Thank you all!!
17 Genn
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  martylovejoe Lun Gen 18, 2010 8:35 pm

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." "Faith is taking the first step, even when you don't see the whole staircase." Quotes by Martin Luther King Jr.
18 Genn
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  martylovejoe Mar Gen 19, 2010 7:21 pm

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere." "In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies but the silence of our friends." Quotes by Martin Luther King Jr.
19Genn

final quote of the day....... "Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it." --Martin Luther King Jr.
19Genn

Ultima modifica di martylovejoe il Gio Gen 21, 2010 3:43 pm - modificato 1 volta.
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  martylovejoe Mer Gen 20, 2010 3:20 pm

Hey everyone-- I will be on Jay Leno for the first time tomorrow night on his top 10 @ 10!!!!
19 Genn

I just got a call from Hollywood Records, Naturally was the most added song to pop radio this week!!!!!!!! Thank you all so so much for calling in and requesting the song to your local radio stations. Here is a link to the all the stations currently playing the song. http://bit.ly/5y62gi If you don't see your local ...station on there call in and request Naturally to be added. Thank You again!
19 Genn

I will be on the phones during George Clooney & Joel Gallen's "Hope for Haiti Now" telethon this Friday from 5pm to 7pm PST, I am so honored to be an active participant in this amazing fundraising event. Be sure to tune in, you cannot miss it it is on MTV, over 30 major TV networks, and CNN worldwide. Let's all come to...gether and help those in Haiti.
19 Genn

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!! I was just on Jojo's top 9 at 9 at number 7!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Jojo I am not on a plane but freaking out in my car on the way home from Wizards!!!!!! Thank you all so much for voting. Thank you Kiss. AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
19 Genn

In my car crying, thank you SO much KIIS and JoJo!!!!
19 Genn

Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!!! I am number 7 on Jojo's top 9 at 9!!!!!!! Thanks Jojo I am not on a plane but freaking out on my way home from Wizards. Thank you all!!!!
19 Genn
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  martylovejoe Ven Gen 22, 2010 10:06 pm

martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  martylovejoe Sab Gen 23, 2010 3:55 pm

Telethon is starting visit www.hopeforhaiti.org or call 18779942484 or text HAITI to 50555 to make a donation. Thank you all and God Bless.
22 Genn
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  martylovejoe Lun Gen 25, 2010 4:06 pm

I have an over seas trip being planned for the record in late March....... London, Paris, Germany, Spain maybe some additions I can't wait to come see all of you. I will pass along more details as I get them in. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
24 Genn

Just found out Hope for Haiti has raised more than 57 million to date! I'm so happy! Thank you to everyone who called in and for your prayers!
24 Genn
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  martylovejoe Lun Gen 25, 2010 8:17 pm

Morning Everyone-- On my way to Wizards, shoot day today. What's your proudest accomplishment?
25 Genn
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  martylovejoe Mar Gen 26, 2010 4:01 pm

My Nana just called me, Naturally just made #5 on Billy's countdown on Kiss in Dallas!!!!! Thank You Dallas!!! Thank You Billy!!!! Thank You Kiss!!!

25 Genn
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  martylovejoe Mar Gen 26, 2010 8:50 pm

chazz.jpg Lil Chazz from Puerto Rico
26 Genn

Good work Charlie!!!!!

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?cl=17819496

26 Genn
martylovejoe
martylovejoe
Selena Gomez MOD
Selena Gomez MOD

Messaggio  Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

Pagina 2 di 3 Precedente  1, 2, 3  Successivo

- Argomenti simili